Wednesday, March 08, 2006

welcome

As April, Teresa, my boyfriend, and many others know, I am always reading the news, and then emailing them articles (especially those about health policy, or pretty much any non-scientific aspect of medicine) that I find interesting and think (hope) that they will too.

My second favorite time waster is reading random people's blogs.

As I was about to click the "email this article" link tonight, I thought: maybe other people - AMSA members, perhaps? - might be interested in this too. So I've created this blog in an attempt to share these articles/links with you without clogging up your inboxes, and I hope that you'll share your comments or other articles with me too.

This could be a great forum for discussion of these issues among the UCDSOM community. And of course, another excellent way for me to put off studying for boards, or for this week's quiz for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home